Warehouse Operator-Electric Pallet Jack Picking (3rd Shift)
Warehouse Operator – EPJ Picking
GEODIS needs you! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Our EPJ Operator position is important to the overall success of the warehouse. Your high level of accuracy and productivity helps us ensure the right products get to the right place at the right time!
Shifts available:;3rd shift
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location:;Lebanon, TN
- Work with well-known brands and companies!
- Be a part of a great team culture!
- Benefits after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k Match)
- Annual bonuses
- Raises every 6 months through first 2 years
- Potential for Pay for Performance
- Growth and career development potential on campus as well as Nationwide
- GEODIS ranks in the top 15 logistics companies in the world
- Show your Covid-19 Vaccination card and receive a $100 bonus!
Immediate openings available – apply today!
Who is GEODIS?
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- The Warehouse Operator –Order Selector will utilize electric pallet jack equipment while performing order selecting (picking) tasks scanning, moving, staging, locating, and stacking product.;;
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
- Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code;;
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 3 months experience and/or training preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.; The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.; The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.; The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds.; While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.; The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.;;