The Timekeeping Administrator is responsible for managing data in the Time & Attendance system to;accurately capture, maintain and process employees’ hours related to payroll processing.
Check out our jobs at workatgeodis.com or text GEO to 25000 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.;
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160 locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Timekeeping Administrator duties:
- Reviews the missing punch list daily, determines actual time worked, and enters correct punches into the Time & Attendance system
- Enters badge ID numbers for all new employees and temp labors
- Adds and maintains schedule templates and shift differentials
- Reports to IT via ticketing system any software issues or time clock issues and ensures that time
system clocks are operating properly
- Establishes schedules and performs time system daily maintenance, including resolving any system polling and posting problems
- Ensures time is allocated to the correct department and customer for all employees and temp labor
- Performs the moved OT function when needed
- Designs and generates timekeeping reports as well as troubleshooting report issues
- Corrects incorrect or missing PTO punches, monitors balances and researches any discrepancies
- Assists with prior week adjustment inputs
- Maintains and troubleshoots attendance issues
- Assists with management of temp labor within the Time & Attendance system to include temp
badges, schedules, and correcting errors within the timecards
What projects will you work on in this role?
- You get to assist staffing agencies with questions and train management employees and staffing agency representatives on the correct process and procedures for the Time & Attendance system.
- Understanding of recruiting processes and hiring regulations
- Experience in HR and recruiting systems preferred
- PC literate to include Microsoft Office products
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
×;;;;;;;;; Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
×;;;;;;;;; 401k match
×;;;;;;;;; Employee discounts
×;;;;;;;;; Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
×;;;;;;;;; Paid maternity and paternity leave
×;;;;;;;;; Free financial wellness programs
×;;;;;;;;; Daycare discount program
×;;;;;;;;; Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
×;;;;;;;;; Hybrid and flexible workplace – our teammates work from home at least a couple days a week.
×;;;;;;;;; Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
×;;;;;;;;; Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
Sound like the right job for you?
Visit our website at and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
Text GEO to 25000 to Apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.;
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.;