The Manager Territory is responsible for the coordination of sales activities for Material Handling Resources.
Job Duties: -
- Develops and implements strategic plans to attain company sales goals for forklift equipment such as new and used equipment sales, rentals, services, and parts sales
- Develops and implements strategic plans to attain company sales goals for allied material handling equipment and needs such as warehouse racks, modular buildings, mezzanines, installations, battery-handling equipment, carts, totes, etc.
- Identifies potential prospects
- Conducts sales calls
- Makes company introductions within the designated sales territory
- Consults with clients to determine their material handling needs
- Prepares quotes for submission to clients and prospects
- Initiates new customer setup process
- Other duties as required and assigned
· Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university
· Minimum 4 years related experience and/or training
· Knowledge of CRM software; Salesforce experience preferred
· PC literate with a command of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
· Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization as well as various levels of the customer’s organization
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. He/she is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance. He/she must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. He/she is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".