Team Lead Operations
The Operations Team Lead is responsible for servicing multiple customer accounts by receiving, stocking or pulling orders according to request, as well as directing workflow of employees within the account.
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Operations Team Lead duties:
* Tracks employee hours in account to provide feedback
* Directs team of employees for one or more accounts in warehouse
* Coordinates with CSR and Operations Supervisor to determine shipping schedules, labor requirements for rework projects, and cycle counts
* Unloads and moves inbound freight product to storage locations safely and efficiently
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
* Drives results with proven leadership skills
* Encourage employee engagement and have FUN
What projects will you work on in this role?
* Employee engagement, Start-up operations, Continuous Improvement
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".