Team Lead Operations (Mon-Fri) 7:00am-3:30pm
- The Operations Team Lead is responsible for servicing multiple customer accounts by receiving, stocking or pulling orders according to request, as well as directing workflow of employees within the account.
- Tracks employee hours in account to provide feedback
- Directs team of employees for one or more accounts in warehouse
- Coordinates with CSR and Operations Supervisor to determine shipping schedules, labor requirements for rework projects, and cycle counts
- Unloads and moves inbound freight product to storage locations safely and efficiently
- Drives results with proven leadership skills
- Encourage employee engagement and have FUN
- Employee engagement, Start-up operations, Continuous Improvement
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.; The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch.; The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.; The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds.; While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.; The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
- The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.