Systems Analyst - Operations
**The location for this role is 2350 Progress Dr, Hebron, KY 41048**
SYSTEMS ANALYST - OPERATIONS
The Systems Analyst - Operations is responsible for providing systems support for multiple sites, accounts, networks and/or large sites with complex system requirements.
Check out our jobs at workatGEODIS.com or text GEO to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Systems Analyst - Operations duties:
- Develops thorough understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) construction and functionality to provide pre- and post-implementation support including advanced setup for the facility, systems configuration, user acceptance testing, associate training, functionality rollouts, and systems audits
- Partners with the Operation and site support functions to develop alternative business solutions to utilize the systems more efficiently and improve production and quality
- Participates in the training of the site trainers on the use and maintenance of the WMS system while simultaneously assisting in the development of account specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Coordinates with GEODIS vendors in the management and maintenance of external systems including warehouse control systems and shipping stations
- Reviews system error logs, corrects the errors, and trouble shoots root cause
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related field from accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience to include WMS configuration, implementation, and support in a distribution center environment with familiarity of RF systems and equipment
- Experience with Oracle SQL Db.
- Working Knowledge of Loftware, Bar code software’s and Zebra Printers
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Hybrid and flexible workplace - our teammates work from home at least a couple days a week.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
- Visit our website at www.workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
- Text GEO to 88300 to Apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".