Sr Analyst Implementation
Sr Implementation Analyst
The Sr. Implementation Analyst is responsible for providing input to strategic decisions about the solution portfolio and for a prominent role in all aspects of business system solution implementations including process design, system set-up and configuration, user training, testing, go-live support, and continuous improvement.
Check out our jobs at workatgeodis.com or text GEO to 25000 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Sr. Implementation Analyst duties:
· Designs and supports Warehouse Management System including material handling and 3rd party system integration.
· Provides business process analysis support as it relates to the WMS and the associated integration points.
· Creates functional business specifications, testing strategies, sustainment plans, and implementation checklists.
· Understands user operations, anticipates needs, and pursues efficient solutions through application configuration and deployment.
· Articulates complex ideas and designs to DC Operations, customer, Project Leads, Developers, and Vendors on portfolio wide projects.
· Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university; an emphasis in Information Technology or Supply Chain Management preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of experience using any WMS (Manhattan, Oracle, JDA, etc.)
· Experience working in Information Technology doing application analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
· Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
· 401k match
· Employee discounts
· Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
· Paid maternity and paternity leave
· Free financial wellness programs
· Daycare discount program
· Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
· Hybrid and flexible workplace - our teammates work from home at least a couple days a week.
· Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
· Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
· + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
Visit our website at and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
Text GEO to 25000 to Apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".