Service Technician II
Service Technician II
We’re hiring a Service Technician II who thrives in a safe and fast-paced environment!
Check out our jobs at workatgeodis.com or text GEO to 25000 to apply!
At GEODIS, our vision is to be a growth partner for our clients (who are some of the biggest brands in the world!), and our warehouse teammates play a critical role in making this happen. No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160 warehouses in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to their success, all with the opportunity to Keep Rising in your career!
The Service Technician II is responsible for troubleshooting, performing repairs, and scheduling maintenance work for all equipment, including forklifts.
What you'll be doing:
• Analyzes and diagnoses equipment problems and breakdowns
• Recommends the correct service and repair actions to resolve equipment performance problems
• Makes appropriate equipment repairs or modifications to solve operating and performance problems
as dictated by the analysis of the equipment
• Performs scheduled equipment maintenance
• Follows all scheduled maintenance procedures and policies as dictated by the company
Minimum 3 years related experience and/or training with mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
• Experience with repairing forklifts
• Technical or mechanical training/certifications preferred
• Possesses a valid driver’s license
We’re not just any warehouse. Across the country, people are discovering what makes working at a GEODIS different. From our culture and benefits to our commitment to teammate safety, we’re building a company centered around people.
Here’s a preview of what you can expect as a GEODIAN:
- Competitive Pay: Our pay is competitive, and we offer multiple kinds of bonuses too, including referral bonuses, signing bonuses, and raises every 6 months through your first 2 years.
- Positive Environment: From day 1, you’ll be a part of a team with engaged managers, collaborative coworkers, and world-class customers.
- Benefits: Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days, 401k match, PTO, free employee discounts and more!
- Flexible Schedules: Choose from part-time or full-time, seasonal work, weekends, and multiple shifts throughout the day to better accommodate everything that isn’t work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is frequently required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
Sound like the right job for you?
Visit our website at and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
Text GEO to 25000 to Apply