Rep Customer Operations
As a Customer Operations Representative, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers by partnering with a Customer Operations Manager or team of Customer Sales Representatives to ensure customers’ needs are met. Working closely with your internal team, you will execute all functions of the clients’ shipping needs, identify exceptions in the booking and tracking process, track shipments sufficiently to verify pickups and deliveries will be made on time, manage exceptions and service failures. This position is designed for individuals who are looking for an opportunity to use their communication, organization and execution skills to take the next step in their career.
· Manage the day to day operations of the specific account(s) assigned to you and identify opportunities to improve service and increase business
· Analyze customer inquiries, make informed decisions, and provide quality and timely updates to your customer(s)
· Schedule pickup and delivery appointments based on customer specific needs and priorities
· Work with Carrier Team to ensure that all client shipments are proactively booked and tracked for on time pickup or delivery
· Support pricing and quoting activity with direction and guidance from Account Executive
· Other duties as required and assigned
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or related studies preferred
· Previous freight brokerage experience preferred
· Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting
· Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
· Committed to executional and outstanding customer service
· Able to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with others
· Able to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
· Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".