Pricing & Tender Manager
Pricing & Tender Manager
The Pricing & Tender Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining product and service pricing matrices, communicating standard pricing and publishing tariffs to worldwide branches. The Pricing & Tender Manager is responsible for providing pricing for quotes, bids, proposals and RFQ’s. This role manages the PL Pricing and Tendering team.
Check out our jobs at workatGEODIS.com or text DELIVER to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you #KeepRising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Pricing & Tender Manager duties:
- Manage and structure the Pricing and Tender Team for Project Logistics USA
- Manages the proposal lifecycle through the completion of price and service quotation, bids, proposals, RFQ’s, and RFI’s; including gathering feedback regarding comparative positions of rates, and gathering current market data
- Provides pricing and budgetary estimates for OOG and Heavy Lift trucking cargo * Creates Execution strategies and or method statements for OOG (out of Gauge) cargo as required
- Works closely with Product head and sales team to provide solutions and transport methodologies to win complex project moves
- Develops and maintains product and service pricing matrices’, maintain pricing database, develop standard pricing, develop customer specific pricing, and obtain approval from product management
- Analyzes achieved cost and profitability, propose changes to standard pricing
- Drives Procurement and Vendor management
- Ensures proposal process is compliant with corporate, regional, branch and department policies and procedures
- Other Duties as required and assigned
- Minimum 5 years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access and Excel Essential Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret basic financial reporting
- Ability to work with daily deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time management
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues and provide excellent customer service
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
- Visit our website at workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
- Text DELIVER to 88300 to Apply
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
1. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
2. Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".