Pricing & Proposal Manager - Project Logistics
The Pricing & Proposal Manager - Project Logistics is responsible for managing and maintaining product and service pricing matrices, communicating standard pricing, and publishing tariffs to worldwide branches. The Pricing, Bids & Proposal Manager is responsible for providing pricing for quotes, buds, proposals, and RFQs.
Check out our jobs at workatGEODIS.com or text GEO to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Pricing & Proposal Manager duties:
- Manages the proposal lifecycle through the completion of price and service quotations, bids, proposals, RFQs, and RFIs; including gathering feedback regarding comparative positions of rates, and gathering current market data
- Provide pricing and budgetary estimates for OOG and Heavy Lift trucking cargo
- Develop and maintain product and service pricing matrices, maintain pricing database, develop standard pricing, develop customer-specific pricing, and obtain approval from product management
- Analyze achieved cost and profitability, propose changes to standard pricing
- Manage and structure the project pricing team
- Driver of all RFP responses bid building blocks
- Coordinate with product management regarding current cost per carrier and vendor contracts
- Manages direct reports to meet branch budgetary goals for revenue and profitability
- Ensures proposal process is compliant with corporate, regional, branch and department policies and procedures
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field from a 4 year university or college
- Minimum 5 years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Access and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret basic financial reporting
- Ability to work with daily deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time management
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues and provide excellent customer service
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
Visit our website at workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
Text GEO to 88300 to Apply