GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Operator 1 duties:
• Responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material and products according to customer guidelines and ISO 9001 where applicable
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed
• Pulls and prepares product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded
• Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck or other power equipment
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethics
• Attendance and punctuality
• Pride in delivering flawless service to our customers
What does success look like in this role?
• Safety conscience, Speed to palletize and great attendance
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 3 months experience and/or training
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!