GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Operations Supervisor duties:
• Oversees and coordinating warehouse activities such as shipping and receiving, maintaining an open dialogue with customers
• Coordinates daily activities within the distribution center
• Supervises staff and directs work as they execute activities related to order fulfillment, order management, inventory management, stocking, material handling, equipment usage, and related needs
• Prepares work schedules and reacts quickly and effectively regarding unexpected labor needs
• Manages labor hours and payroll in electronic timekeeping system
What will set you apart as GEODIAN?
• Proven leadership skills to drive results
• Encourage employee engagement and have FUN
What projects will you work on in this role?
• Employee engagement
• Start-up operations
• Continuous Improvement projects
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 3 years of leadership experience and/or training within the warehouse
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!