The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations as it pertains to inventory integrity, order fulfillment and the movement of goods it and out of the distribution center.
Check out our jobs at workatGEODIS.com or text DELIVER to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Operations Manager duties:
- Establishes and leads operations procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling, and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse/distribution center inventory current
- Ensures the physical condition of warehouse and equipment are properly maintained
- Ensures work orders for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment are submitted to the appropriate persons
- Partners with the customer to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by communicating frequently with customers and following up on customer concerns and requests
- Ensures safe operation of the warehouse including meeting company standards for sanitation, maintenance, safety and security
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
- Visit our website at workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
- Text DELIVER to 88300 to Apply