Marketing Manager - Marketing Automation
Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
The Marketing Manager - Marketing Automation is responsible for creating and executing sales enablement plans to continually optimize the Americas approach to winning business and improving customer retention for the company
Check out our jobs at workatgeodis.com or text DELIVER to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you #KeepRising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Marketing Manager - Marketing Automation duties:
- Works closely with Business Development, Solutions, Operations, Client Success and Product owners to develop and execute strategies supporting sales pipeline velocity, increased win rates, and overall customer retention
- Works closely with the Marketing Demand Generation team to generate and nurture new business opportunities
- Develops, executes, and supports brand awareness and lead generation strategies; includes the research of inbound and outbound marketing tactics to generate new business opportunities
- Partners with trade lane and product owners to develop and execute marketing strategies supporting the targeting and growth of focus lanes and products; includes scheduling and budgeting
- Track, analyze, and report data on lead generation efforts, campaign activities, and overall ROI
- Leads and directs the work of other employees and has full authority for personnel decisions
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Travel up to 30% of time
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 4 years related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and training
- Experience in 3PL (Third Party Logistics) or Freight Forwarding industries strongly preferred
- Proficiency Pardot Marketing Automation/Engagement Studio/Salesforce tools are mandatory.
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that demonstrate a proven ability to develop relationships with a range of internal and external customers
- Remains ahead of the curve on the latest marketing and sales trends and best practices
- Strategic planning to determine sales enablement objectives and priorities
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, managers, customers, and the general public
- Ability to effectively manage a cross-functional project and work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to build excellent working relationships to attain goals
- Ability to follow strict brand and visual guidelines
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, planning, budgeting, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new information and effectively present it in written and visual forms of communication
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
- Visit our website at www.workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
- Text DELIVER to 88300 to Apply
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".