Inventory Specialist Night shift
Text DELIVER to 88300 to apply or check out more jobs at www.workatgeodis.com!
Find your future at GEODIS. This is not your old-time warehouse job. Work in modern facilities with cutting edge technology, helping us move products for some of the world’s most influential brands.
Look what you’ll get by joining the GEODIS team!
* Get good money - Fair pay and some jobs come with bonus opportunities.
* Get the right job/right schedule - full-time- days, nights, and weekends. We have the job and shift you want.
* Get paid early - Pay day as early as you want. Access your earnings on demand.
* Get free healthcare - Access to telemedicine from day 1 at no cost. Other benefit options include healthcare, dental, vision at affordable costs after a short waiting period.*
* Get a break - Paid holidays, time off, short-term disability and new parent leave are a few of the ways we support time away from work to take care of your life.*
* Stay safe - We pride ourselves on a safe, clean and healthy work environment for everyone.
* Get a voice - We are always asking our teammates to tell us how to make their experience working at GEODIS even better.
* Get promoted - When you are ready to take the next step in your career, we will be there to support you. We promote about 10% of our warehouse workers each year.
* Get a boost - Our GEODIS Compassion Fund makes one-time grants to teammates who have experienced unexpected catastrophes.
* Get involved - Volunteer in your community or donate to the GEODIS Foundation or GEODIS Compassion Fund.
* Have fun - Work with fun, supportive people just like you!
* Find your place - We value diversity and seek to provide an inclusive culture. Join an Employee Resource Group, participate in an international lunch, or celebrate your heritage to find your place of belonging.
* Find your future - Whether you are interested in the opportunity to work seasonally or looking to launch your career, GEODIS is the place!
*Eligibility varies based on location, job, employee type, or length of service.
What you will be doing:
* Conducts inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
* Compiles, verifies and reports daily and/or periodic statistical information aimed at detecting trends to improve and maintain the overall health of inventory
* Researches variances to determine appropriate root cause whether process or behavior and logs the information for operational review
* Counts and reconciles randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations
* Assists in execution of projects as well, makes recommendations for process improvement to the appropriate leaders
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
* Experience operating a forklift
* PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to research, track issues through the WMS system and make logical conclusions as to the root cause of defects
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Must be able to accurately count and record key data in WMS or other systems
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".
More about GEODIS
GEODIS is a global third-party logistics provider (3PL for short) powering the supply chains of some of the top brands and manufacturers. Our legacy of excellence in supply chain solutions spans decades. Come find your future with us as we shape the future of logistics. Visit www.workatgeodis.com to learn more.