The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing business results and trends, providing financial decision support, modeling, forecasting and budgeting, and driving business results through the identification of growth and productivity opportunities.
Check out our jobs at workatgeodis.com or text GEO to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.;
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160 locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Financial Analyst duties:
- Creates and delivers monthly reports on financial performance, business development, and productivity improvements
- Develops appropriate metrics for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control and productivity
- Analyzes monthly results, key drivers, issues, and opportunities
- Delivers innovative, high value-added financial information to the management team for strategic decision making
- Supports key financial decisions using analytical approaches and modeling
- Prepares executive and board financial performance summaries, reports, and presentations
- Assists with the preparation of annual budgets and routine forecasts
- Completes ad hoc assignments as needed
What projects will you work on in this role?
;You will develop increasingly efficient and impactful processes that support business financial needs (examples may include improved linkages between operational drivers and the financials, KPIs, bridging results, forecasting, and budgeting efficiency)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from a four-year college of university
- Minimum 2 years corporate finance or accounting experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel; experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
Paid maternity and paternity leave
Free financial wellness programs
Daycare discount program
Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
Hybrid and flexible workplace – our teammates work from home at least a couple days a week.
Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
Sound like the right job for you?
Visit our website at www.workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
Text GEO to 88300 to Apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.;
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.;