Director Talent Acquisition
- Build innovative Talent Acquisition strategy for Americas region utilizing data and industy trends
- Leadership of high performing team to deliver results with excellence including hiring, on boarding and team development
- Act as a strategic partner to identify and address talent and organizational opportunities
- Innovate and implement policies and programs to meet organizational business needs
- Analyze recruitment metrics and data to provide solutions and recommendations to leadership
- Manage relocation and immigration programs
- Build strategic partnerships and leverage technology to enhance recruitment efficiency
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Minimum 10 years minimum experience in Talent Acquisition/HR with a minimum of 5 years in people management.
- Multi-state and multi-site experience is required
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems to support recruiting and reporting
- Creating innovative strategies to build a diverse talent pipeline
- Excellent business and quantitative acumen and demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to drive effectiveness in the recruiting process
- Proven dedication to the highest level of quality in identifying top talent, providing exceptional customer service and maintaining an optimal candidate experience
- Demonstrated ability in building and scaling talent acquisition function in high growth environment
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, influence the organization at all levels and demonstrated savvy in advising and partnering with senior leaders
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee may occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
1. The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
2. Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".