Director of Corporate Accounts
Director of Corporate Accounts
The Director of Corporate Accounts is accountable for the development, coordination, and implementation of training programs for the campus. Responsible for strategies, plans, and processes to support organizational goals, and coordinates all training programs related to organizational leadership, management skills, safety, compliance, systems, and operations training.
Check out our jobs at workatGEODIS.com or text DELIVER to 88300 to apply!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160+ locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you #KeepRising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Director of Corporate Accounts duties:
- Meets or exceeds new sales performance goals and objectives
- Produces new customer business, and maintains/expands current profitable customer base
- Organizes, plans, executes, and produces the sales and marketing function of warehousing and domestic transportation services in support of the company’s corporate mission and goals
- Works with a cross-functional team in preparing pricing and solutions
- Interfaces Sales and Marketing information with Operations/Customer Service/Project Management departments to ensure an efficient workflow
- Provides Marketing and competitive information as a key member of the sales team
- Travels up to 50%
- Other duties as required and assigned
What projects will you work on in this role?
You will organize, plan, execute, and produce the sales and marketing function of warehousing and domestic transportation services in support of the company’s corporate mission and goals. You will work with a cross-functional team in preparing pricing and solutions. You will also assist Interfaces Sales and Marketing information with Operations/Customer Service/Project Management departments to ensure an efficient workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Logistics or related area of study from a 4-year college or university
- Minimum 7 experience as a sales executive in Third-Party Logistics (3PL); or an equivalent combination of education and training
- Minimum 5 years experience in Freight Forwarding
- Record of excellent sales performance results in the applicable market
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to work with internal groups to solve problems on the behalf of customers and prospects
- Ability to negotiate profitable partner relationships (contracts) with regional, and national logistics clients
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and providing benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through First Stop Health
- Hybrid and flexible workplace - our teammates work from home at least a couple of days a week.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs
- + more!
Sound like the right job for you?
- Visit our website at www.workatGEODIS.com and chat with our virtual recruiter, Sophie, to fast-track your way to an interview.
- Text DELIVER to 88300 to Apply
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".