Customer Service Rep 11am - 7:45pm Schedule
Customer Service Representative
What you will be doing:
* Interacts with customers by phone, email, or in person and receives orders or changes in service
* Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
* Processes and inputs all customer orders and receipts. Runs stock reports to check for product availability
* Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests, and posts inventory records
* Coordinates special, last minute shipping requests with the transportation departments, expediting orders as necessary
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 6 months related experience and/or training
* Experience with AS400 operating systems and warehouse management systems preferred
* PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
*Some PIT experience would be a plus.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".