Custodian - Night shift
Starting pay: $19
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space
- Empties trash and garbage containers
- Identifies needed repairs such as roof leaks and damaged dock shelters
- Replaces air conditioner filters
- Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and
- Ventilating equipment
- Maintains pest control devices and sprays pesticides, rodenticides and herbicides
- For food accounts, incumbent is responsible for reporting food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
More about GEODIS
GEODIS is a global third-party logistics provider (3PL for short) powering the supply chains of some of the top brands and manufacturers. Our legacy of excellence in supply chain solutions spans decades. Come find your future with us as we shape the future of logistics. Visit www.workatgeodis.com to learn more.
* Access to telemedicine first day at no cost. Other benefit options include healthcare, dental, vision at affordable costs.
* Take a break - Paid holidays, PTO, and short-term disability are just a few ways we support a work-life balance.
* Stay safe - We pride ourselves on being safe, keeping a clean and healthy work environment for everyone.
* You have a voice - We are always asking our teammates to tell us how to make their experience working at GEODIS even better.
* Get involved - Volunteer in your community or donate to the GEODIS Foundation or GEODIS Compassion Fund.
We value diversity and seek to provide an inclusive culture. Join an Employee Resource Group, participate in an international lunch, or celebrate your heritage to find your place of belonging. Find your future - Whether you are interested in the opportunity to work seasonally or looking to launch your career, GEODIS is the place!
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 3 months experience and/or training preferred
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".