Coord Ops & Event Lgstcs
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries ?? retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Operations & Event Logistics Coordinator duties:
* Serves as liaison between warehouse Operations and Customer event teams, including Event Production, Marketing, Sales and Event Logistics
* Manage the training and documentation process for warehouse safety and operations programs
* Maintain quality and inventory controls on a national scale
* Ensure all materials are in working conditions, and, if necessary, perform and/or source necessary repairs
* Develop storage solutions for new assets
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
* Sense of urgency
* Personal and team responsibility
* Ownership over our program
What projects will you work on in this role?
* WMP system
* Inventory accuracy
* Event support activities
* Infrastructure responsibilities
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
* Minimum 6 months’ relevant experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience in event coordinating preferred
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Outlook; highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".