GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Shipping/Receiving Clerk duties:
* Ships individual product orders using a semi-automatic shipping machine
* Wraps, ties or places material in envelopes, boxes or other containers
* Forwards packages by mail, messenger or through message center
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
* Make a daily difference and have fun!
* Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
* Positive attitude, Initiative, Punctuality
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 6 months to 1 year of related experience and/or training
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered "Essential Functions" and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform "Essential Functions" of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the "Essential Functions".