Bilingual Human Resource Generalist
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for administering programs related to all phases of human resources activity.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
At GEODIS, we don’t just move goods through the supply chain, we are passionate about helping you move your career to the next level. As a company, our emphasis on excellence has made us a global supply chain leader, committed to helping clients overcome their logistical constraints. We could not do this without our people, our GEODIANS, and a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, and respect.
No matter what position you’re in or where you’re located across our 160 locations in the United States, you’ll find yourself contributing to the success of some of the biggest brands in the world, all while you Keep Rising in your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The points below highlight the Human Resource Generalist duties:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Advises front line supervisors and managers on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Plans and conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward company goals and an effective hand-off to operations
- Facilitates and documents employee engagements meetings
- Partners with HR leadership to ensure critical or recurring issues have a resolution plan
- Leads supervisory and management training specific to HR-related topics
- Responds to employee inquiries of moderate complexity regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Manages non-exempt recruiting activities and exempt recruiting through first level supervisory roles, including organizing and executing job fairs
What projects will you work on in this role?
You will Conducts employee investigations and recommends appropriate resolution. You will manage leave of absence process. You will answer unemployment claims; prepares for and attends unemployment hearings. You may monitor temporary agency performance and compliance and supervise a non-exempt Human Resources Coordinator.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
We are committed to developing and retaining the best talent in the business and provide benefits that support the success of our GEODIANS.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401k match
- Employee discounts
- Access to employee perks like fitness class discounts and free access to a relaxation and meditation app
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free financial wellness programs
- Daycare discount program
- Free telemedical access to doctors and therapists through FirstStop Health
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to your community
- Access to career development, employee resource groups, and mentorship programs more!