GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite number of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands-on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers, located globally.
No matter what position you’re in, you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the Warehouse Auditor duties:
* Audits products on pallets by starting on bottom of pallet and going from pallet to pick ticket
* Ensures all small, crushable and loose products are properly repacked
* Ensures address labels are correct by verifying against pick ticket
* Ensures BOL is completed correctly
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
* Drive to be successful
* Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
* Positive attitude, Initiative, Punctuality
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
* Minimum 6 months to 1 year of related experience and/or training
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!